- Jake and his crew collect nine gold doubloons.
- The episode was directed by Jeff Gordon.
- The episode is written by Don Gillies.
- The episode marks the second time Captain Hook is turned to gold.The first is Season of the Sea Witch.
- The episode reveals that Jake's Mighty Captain Sword has the power to withstand the powers of the Golden Hook.
- This is the second episode Captain Hook chases after Tick-Tock Croc since the episode Sleeping Mermaid.
- Mr. Smee can be heard introducing the episode.Marking the first time a member of Hook's crew to do so.
- The Golden hook (Object) was an allusion to the hand of Midas which also had the power to turn things to gold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.