Sharon Forward started working in animation at the age of 24. She moved from layout to storyboard the following year, and has been storyboarding ever since. Her focus is telling stories that entertain and challenge the viewer. She graduated from Long Beach State, focusing in Portrait Sculpture, and moved into Fashion Illustration before working in the animation field. Sharon received her Masters in Humanities/Art from CSUDH in 1996.
Episodes worked on
- The Creature of Doubloon Lagoon (storyboard artist - segment "The Creature of Doubloon Lagoon")
- Dread the Pharaoh!(storyboard artist - segment "Dread the Pharaoh!")
- Mystery of the Mighty Colossus (2015) (storyboard artist - segment "Mystery of the Mighty Colossus")
- Hooked!/The Never Land Pirate Ball (2013) (storyboard)
- Tricks, Treats and Treasure!/Season of the Sea Witch(2012) (storyboard)