Jake and the Never Land Pirates Wiki's Rules
- No personal attacks, threats, or name-calling directed at other people
- Be courteous. Avoid topics that make others uncomfortable (e.g., religion, politics). If you do discuss these topics, please do so in a polite, respectful manner.
- No swearing.
- Do not post images with adult language or offensive content. Because images appear in our new files gallery, it's important to keep them clean. Further, offensive images are often used for spamming, trolling, or vandalism, so they will not be tolerated.
- Hate speech and ethnic slurs are never acceptable. Use of such words may be erased anywhere they appear on the wiki.
- Allusions are acceptable. Words such as darn or crap are acceptable.
- Think everyone is 13. People the age of thirteen are the youngest users that should be on our wiki, so when writing something think that 13 year olds will read it.
- No spamming, which can be defined as excessive posting of the same message multiple times, or posting numerous messages of gibberish with no legitimate meaning.
- No trolling, where "trolling" is defined as performing actions for the purpose of provoking angry or negative reactions from other people.
- Do not impersonate other users.
- Do not spread false information about other users.
- Do not support or encourage vandalism, on this or any other wiki.
- Create a profile, or edit before coming on chat. If you go on chat with 0 edits, you will be kindly asked to create a profile.
- If you are under the age of 13 and tell someone you are under the age of 13, you may be banned. If you do not want to be banned, don't tell. Note, we base this off of the Wikia Staff's explanation here: link.
- No advertisements. Advertising other wikis is prohibited.
- If an admin tells you to stop doing something, stop doing it.
Privacy and safety
- For your own safety, it's recommended that you not to post personal information about yourself, such as your school or home address. Remember, anything written on any page of this wiki can be read by anyone on the internet. So please consider that before posting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.